Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All Prices exclude GST and Delivery (Unless otherwise stated).
- Pricing is subject to ePrints discretion including but not limited to – Quote Variations, Sighting of final artwork.
- It is our clients responsibility to ensure our quote matches your specifications.
- ePrint will not be liable for incorrect quotes caused by human error or missed elements.
- A revised quote will be required if any changes are required.
- All goods remain the property of ePrint until paid in full before dispatch.
- Proceeding with the quote states you have accepted our Design Terms & Conditions attached.
- All Quotations are valid for 14 days only.
**Please note** We print & dispatch within our set time-frames, we cannot guarantee any delivery times/dates as deliveries are carried out by third-party freight companies. We will do our best to meet client requests where possible. However, we will not be held responsible for any missed deadlines, we do recommend clients arrange their own freight for urgent orders.
- In order to meet your deadlines we require the below as a priority!
- Payment via Credit Card
After quote approval, you can provide credit card details via phone, email or process through the online shop. A receipt will be sent to you by email once the payment is processed. The same credit card details will be used to process payment for printing once the artwork proof has been approved unless advised otherwise by the client.
- Payment via Bank Transfer.
After quote approval and an invoice has been created – Please send through a bank receipt / payment print screen when processed to firstname.lastname@example.org, your order will start production after this receipt is received.
Artwork will not proceed until remittance has been sent.
Colour and Quality
- Please note that ePrint use the latest machines, technology and colour calibration spectrometers to produce high quality work for our clients, however all printers and monitors create different colour results from time to time, as such no guarantee will be given that colours match exactly on any order or reprint from previous orders. For large digital print runs, we recommend you request a sample print before proceeding with orders as we do not accept responsibility once printed.
RGB – CMYK Conversion
- To be able to print on a four-colour press, all RGB files must be translated into CMYK. This conversion can be easily done in most image editing or graphic arts programs.
If you supply RGB – We will convert the RGB to CMYK at no charge. However we will do a standard-value conversion, which may not be perfectly to your liking. We will not be responsible for sub-par results if you furnish RGB elements.
Graphic Design Terms & Conditions
- Payment is prior to the commencement of artwork production and printing.
- By proceeding with the quote and remitting deposit funds or full payment to Eprint, the Client accepts entering a contract with Eprint under Graphic Design Terms & Conditions.
- If a deposit is not requested by Eprint, the Client is considered to pay the full amount up front with the payment options of Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Pay on Account (if you are a Corporate Billing Account Holder).
- Clients who are account pay holders with more than 30 days outstanding payment; Eprint reserves the right to hold commencement of any further design jobs until further notice from the companies accountants.
- Design requests, Design Briefs, Quotes, Proofs and Artwork Approvals must all be submitted by email or any form of electronic document (or) written paperwork. Further progression cannot continue solely on verbal response alone.
- The Client is held responsible for reviewing all Artwork Proofs and ensuring accuracy and satisfactory is met. This includes, but is not limited to; design, spelling, grammar, illustrations, images and product information.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to request another copy if the proof if difficult to read or changes are required.
- The proof approved by the Client is the final artwork submitted to printing. There will be no reprints at our expense.
- The Client has the option to request a sample printout before approving artwork to check the final print size (100%) in confirming colours, quality resolution and font sizes.
- Additional costs incur if there are further changes exceeding the revisions quoted. This includes, but is not limited to changes mentioned outside of the original Design Brief first quoted.
- Printing will not commence until Artwork is approved by the Client. Turnaround time for printing is dependant on the product type and is stated on the quote. This period commences at the date of which the Client sends approval of Artwork Proof.
- Eprint will declare a project completed if no response is received from Client within 30 days of providing a Artwork Proof and will be determined as the Final Artwork.
- If Eprint, as the supplier, does not produce a product that would be accepted by any reasonable person, the work is to be reprinted at no charge to the client or the client may request a full refund upon return of the printed product only.
- The Design deposit paid specified in your contract is non-refundable.
- Eprint has full ownership & will withhold Final Artwork files until the Client pays monies owing in a Deposit Contract or a Corporate Account Holder. Ownership of copyright over all concepts and Drafts remains with Eprint. This includes, but is not limited to; logos, symbols, compositions and copy. Unlawful use of these Artworks by the Client is strictly prohibited. The use of Artwork prior to payment is illegal. For more information visit http://www.copyright.org.au/information
- Upon full payment, copyright ownership will be transferred to the Client. Eprint retain the right to utilise Artwork and all design elements for portfolio/self-promotion unless disclosed by the Client not to use Artwork.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that all Client files supplied and text submitted to us to does not violate Australian copyright laws. Eprint and Eprint contractors assumes all written and visual content adheres to copyright laws and all correct permissions have been sought and/or royalties paid for use.
- Eprint is not liable for any property loss, damage or physical injury arising from Design Consultation and Photography Works in any respect whatsoever. The Client is responsible for all property items left in the store premises.
- Force Majeure – Eprint shall not be liable for any failure or delay in supply or delivery of Artwork or services where such failure or delay is wholly or partly due to any cause or circumstances whatsoever outside the reasonable control of Eprint including but not limited to war, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes or unrest, government restrictions or transport delays, fire, power outages, failure attributable to hosting suppliers, breakdown of plant, theft, vandalism, riots, civil commotions, accidents of any kind or act of terrorism.
- ePrint has the obligation to cancel a contract (or) cancel to provide service to a consumer who doesn’t accept ePrint’s Terms & Conditions.
- Graphic Design is not a free service.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, we will strive to fix the issue by either reprinting the order or refund the order if the issue is our fault (Determined by management). Goods must be returned to our Office within 3 days from date of receipt in full, prior to any arrangement.
- The customer must bring back the faulty product items with a written receipt of purchase in order to receive a refund (or) reprint for us to inspect the goods for record and documentation.
- Once a refund is issued for Graphic Design service, you will no longer have access (or) be delivered any final files (or) artwork supplied by ePrint for the particular job in question.